DOWNLOAD QUAKE: 3 REVOLUTION FOR PC FULL AND FREE
QUAKE: 3 REVOLUTION GAMEPLAY AND DETAILS
Quake III Revolution is a fusion of Quake III Arena and Quake III: Team Arena, first released on March 26, 2001. This port got mixed to positive reviews, as it received controversy for the lack of Mouse and Keyboard support; as well as the lack of Online Gameplay. However this game was one of the first games to show the potential of the PS2. In Split-Screen mode, the screen is divided up to a maximum of 4 segments, depending on the amount of players that are wlling to play or not.
Quake III Revolution contains all the Game Modes found in Quake III Arena, as well as some new modes.
- Single Weapon Death Match: Each player fights with a common weapon, and ammo is replaced with ammunition for the determined gun.
- One Flag CTF: One team attempts to retrieve the white flag and the other must defend it.
- Possession: The players try to be the first to possess the white flag in the determined amount of time
- Team Possession: The players try to be the first team to possess the white flag in the determined amount of time.
- Elimination: The players must defeat each other in a tournament like game, this is the mode where the players fight the Vadrigars.
GAMEPLAY AND SCREENS
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7
Intel P4 Or Higher
512 mb RAM
64 bit – 256 MB video card
500 mb Free space
HOW TO INSTALL?
- Download and Open the files on WinRAR.
- Extract or Unrar the files on your desktop or in your programme files.
- Start by clicking the crack or application.
- Enjoy and Support!